Monday, May 31, 2010

This is fun! - My New Office Space



“The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.” - Arnold Toynbee


We had a heat wave in Toronto last week. Our air conditioning is not on yet as we are in the midst of a major upgrade to our system and that will be completed today (hopefully). I'm one of those people who gets lethargic in the heat so I didn't get much done until I realized that I would be much cooler in the morning if I worked outside. We have outlets on the balcony so I moved my laptop out and had a much more productive day. The sun hits at about 1:00 so I moved back inside then. I live in an old building with a huge balcony. The photo is of the short wide end and has room for 2 loungers as well as a table that seats 4. The opposite end is about 6' wide and allows me to have a large garden. I'm still potting bedding plants and I'll do some photo's of that end once I've got it cleaned up. I think I'll be working outside a lot more often!

2 comments: