Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Breton Hat



This is my most recently published hat pattern. You can find it here http://www.patternfish.com/patterns/5776

The brim was the result of a lot of experimentation as I couldn't be sure that it would work until a fair amount of the crown was knit as well.

I wear hats pretty much everyday so you will see more patterns for them from me in the future. They are also a good carrying around project as they are small and are often worked on circular needles. I'm currently finishing the pattern for another one that has a matching neck warmer and fingerless gloves. I've also got an idea for something unusual that I'm starting to swatch for.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat design! The yarn is really pretty too. I checked out your patterns - the pinwheel cardigan is really nice.

    ReplyDelete