Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Christmas

I accidentally published this too early so if you follow me through a blog aggregator such as Feedly you may have already seen this post before I corrected the date on it. I've got posts written up to Dec 23 so do check in until then.

I'm busy prepping for my Guild's Christmas meeting tonight. The season has somehow gotten away from me this year. Right now I'm still working on my entry for the UGLY Christmas sweater event. However I'm behind in getting things done because I've been having a good time celebrating with friends. I've got a new interview coming up on Friday and then I'm going to disappear for a week. 

With the way the statutory holidays fell this year, my husband will be taking a couple of vacation days and will be home with me until the beginning of Jan. We will be taking it easy, entertaining family and friends, watching lots of movies, eating leftovers and I'll be knitting of course. I'll be back to my regular posting the first week of January.

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    ~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn, enjoy the holidays and I hope to see you at the Frolic in the spring.

      Delete