Friday, September 1, 2017

Say it fast...September Shawl Showcase Sale

Say it fast! I'm going to run a September Shawl Showcase Sale. A shawl is a great project to work on if you took the summer off from knitting.  In some cases you can skip the swatch and use the start as your swatch. No fitting is required and you will be ready for cooler temperatures soon. I have a large personal collection of shawls (or wraps if you prefer that name) and I wear them often. In the winter they go on top of my coats, in the summer they protect me from frigid air co. The promotion is through Ravelry. Use the code Blog-September starting this Friday for a 40% discount until Sept 30. I've included photos of some of them below, go to the link at the bottom of the page for the Ravelry bundle page. These patterns are included.


















You can see them all here, the only exclusions are patterns not for sale on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment