Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August Reboot Series

I was poking around in my google stats recently and I discovered my topic index has more page views than any single post on my blog. That tells me my old posts have lots of value for many readers. Generally when I find a new blog, I start following along with the current posts. If I really like what I see I read from the archives but it tends to be kind of haphazard.  

So I decided for the month of August (which includes some husband staycation time), I'm going to be doing some re-posting of older blog posts. I'll focus on the informational ones which see lots of traffic. If you are a newer reader you won't have seen some of these posts as I've been blogging since June of 2009. Some will have updates included as when I reread I often realize I've learned something new since the original post went up.  I hope to have all new interviews every Friday but many Pros take the month of August off and in past years I haven't always been able to get enough interviews back from them to fill all the August dates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment