Monday, March 27, 2017

Lessons from the Stashdown

 
Photo from Learn2Knit


What am I learning from my Stashdown, well sometimes liking and wanting aren't really the same thing. Not every yarn needs to come home with me. It might be better if I leave some yarns which don't work with my overall knitting plan wherever they already happen to be. 

You can never go wrong with good basic yarns.

I should donate more of what I don't want rather than try to force it. I did realize startitis is often a message from your unconscious it's time to let something go.

The thought that someday someone else has to deal with all that yarn if I don't is becoming much more disturbing. 

On the positive side I really do have some lovely yarns to keep me busy for the next while between design projects.

I truly love the design challenge of making something great from what's turning up while I'm sorting through the stash. See my post here on what I've been doing. 

One pattern four ways:http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ruth-kettering-wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment