Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Oakville Guild Presentation

Found on Pinterest


I'll be speaking at the Oakville Association of Knitters and Crocheters next week. (Tuesday April 5) I'm doing a presentation version of one of my most popular classes there called:

What the Pattern Doesn't Tell You:
 
Knitting patterns are like recipes, full of terminology and instructions that assume you know things you might not yet have encountered in your knitting experience. Join me to learn all of my tips, tricks and knitter rules which will make your projects even better. I'll share the details which aren’t in the pattern. You'll learn how to choose patterns and supplies to knit with confidence. There will be quick tips on how to cast on without a knot, how to cast on large numbers of stitches and much much more. This talk was developed as a response to all the questions that knitters ask me.


Their Ravelry Group is here: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/oakville-association-of-knitters--crocheters

The meeting takes place at The Queen Elizabeth Community and Cultural Centre


No comments:

Post a Comment