Monday, March 7, 2016

Knits & Clicks

I've joined a photography group because I'd like to do a better job creating photos for this blog. We're meeting once a month and I've been learning a lot. At this point I'm using my iPhone. I have a little point and shoot camera but it turned out to be less powerful than my iPhone. I've been taking lots more photos, most of them truly awful but I'm a big believer in my own ability to improve with practice. Some of the process turns out to be about figuring out what are the aspects of  photos I like. Layered on that are the many technical details. I've started following some iPhone photography blogs to help with the learning curve. I especially like this one: http://iphonephotographyschool.com/blog/

Here's a few of the photos I've been playing with:















3 comments:

  1. These look great Robin. I'm going to check out that link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm sure I can get better with practice. I've been analyzing the great knitting photos I see on other blogs for lighting and arrangements.

      Delete
  2. Very helpful link. I too have always used my P&S camera.
    ~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete