Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jacek and Robin Make a Video


Robin Hunter Designs is working on their first video!

My husband thankfully took over photography duties as soon as I started self publishing. He's been having a lot of fun with it and every shoot produces even better photos. He is a big consumer of YouTube videos and decided that's what he wants to do next. So we spent a weekend videotaping me presenting step by step knotted fringing. We learned a lot while doing this. It takes way longer to set up and test the shots than the actual taping takes. We played a lot with lighting, experimented with surfaces to show my close up hand work and even played with my makeup a little. I can't wear my glasses as  the anti-reflective lenses still shine too much.  He is now working on editing and we need to add in some audio. It should be up in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment