Monday, February 27, 2017

New Pattern - The Halesworth Wrap




I've published this one on Ravelry, Love Knitting and it should be up on Patternfish soon. The yarn is absolutely wonderful to work with, incredibly soft and drapey. It really has to be touched to fully appreciate it's qualities. It takes 2 skeins Prism Petite Madison Layers yarn and 2 skeins Prism Petite Madison yarn. The yarn is 75% Merino, 15% Cashmere, 10% Silk. The colours in the sample are Ebony and Sapphire. Signature Yarns has the yarn and pattern available. 

BTW, it's very helpful for me if my readers go to the Ravelry page for my patterns and click on add to favorites or add to queue. It means more knitters see my patterns and they don't get lost at the bottom of the list when Ravellers do searches for specific project types.

 

At our last design meeting Patrick and I picked out colourways in two additional yarns which will be going out to sample knitters. 

He gave me lots of photos to share, so here's more for you to see. 















No comments:

Post a Comment