Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This weekend I'll be teaching at Linda's Craftique




I’ll be at Linda’s Craftique this weekend with a new class. The shop is located in Port Credit.
 
Details are:

Saturday April 5, 1-4 pm

What the Pattern Doesn’t Tell You


Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate


Knitting patterns are like recipes, full of terminology and instructions that assume you know things you might not yet have encountered in your knitting experience. Join me to learn all of my tips and techniques that will make your projects even better. I’ll share with you the details that aren’t in the pattern.


Students will learn how to choose patterns and supplies to knit with confidence, cast on without a knot, make the cast off edge square, how to start a shawl from a garter stitch tab and much much more. This class was developed as a response to all the questions that knitters ask me, so please come with your personal knitting questions.


Supplies required: Light colours of DK or worsted weight yarn and appropriate sized needles for swatching.


Cost $45

No comments:

Post a Comment