Sunday, January 1, 2012

The KnitMeter Challenge

I love their logo!
Happy New Year!

I've added a KnitMeter gadget to my blog. You can get it here. You can display it on your website, blog or facebook profile. I'm going to track my knitting volume this year to see how I do month by month. To make it simple I'll do my input as I finish each full or partial ball of yarn. I do a lot of swatching but I will be excluding that knitting just to keep things simple. This is meant to be a personal assessment for me.

2 comments:

  1. It´s a great gadget. I have used it for my knitting and spinning from may 2011, and looks forward to se my progres for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks familiar!

    http://rhythmoftheneedles.com

    It's okay. I paid a royalty fee to use the picture, but not exclusive rights.

    Love your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete