Monday, June 27, 2011

Productivity Goals

I've been struggling with the balance between creativity and productivity this past month. I have way more ideas than I can possible produce. It makes me feel vaguely frustrated at times and I think less productive overall. I did what I always do when I identify a problem area. I started reading up on the topic to search for strategies for improvement.  I found this great video which explains why searching for strategies is not quite the right thing to do. I need to work on execution skills instead. The video is focused on business but go ahead and watch it if you have any personal goals you would like to work on. It's a plan that would assist you  in any area of your life that you would like to see improvement in. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment