Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Are You Bicraftual?

Are you bicraftual? I am, but being in the knitting industry means I don't really have a lot of time to spend on other crafty projects. I do find changing it up tends to increase my creativity so I make jewellery. It's a good alternate project and doesn't take a huge investment of my time. I can usually make two pieces in an evening. I often use articles of clothing or accessories to inspire colour choices. Here's a few of the necklaces I've made photographed with their inspiration. Take a look and pay attention to the difference between the items that pulled different colours as inspiration from the same sources. Honing your colour skills is good for both beads and yarn. When you get to the bottom you'll know why I started searching for rainbow yarns online as soon as I finished that piece.















No comments:

Post a Comment